The second breakfast seminar in our three-part series took place on Tuesday 31 March 2015 at Harrow Club.
The seminar was open to all fashion start-up owners and employees, and the forward thinkers who are planning to start their own fashion business; and would like to develop their knowledge and understanding of pricing a product for profit.
Most entrepreneurs struggle with figuring out how to price their products – price too high and you can count your customers on one hand, but price too low and you risk never making a profit.
Founder of Fashion Insiders, Dessy Tsolova delivered the presentation which will cover:
- Product Pricing strategies
- How to price your product correctly
- Product Pricing for wholesale
Related reading: How to Excel at Fashion Wholesale?
- Pricing for direct sales
- Margins and pricing for profit.
- There will be the opportunity to network with fellow fashion professionals and an extensive question and answer session, so please prepare your questions!
To attend future seminars and events, please subscribe to our mailbox.