Running a business, be it as a fashion entrepreneur or fully employed leader is not easy. Many business owners on a regular basis feel unclear, overwhelmed and find themselves struggling.
Are you trying to figure it all out alone and relying on Google, free downloads, and yet another webinar to save the day, only to end up even more confused and discouraged.
But it needn’t be this way. With some support and a fresh eye and approach, the next step in your business can be unlocked and you can get crystal clear on how to get from here to there?
If you want to be 100% confident in your actions in business and want to give up on second-guessing yourself, then attending the Legacy 2019 Conference can be that spark you’ve been missing.
Over the course of 2 days, you can create an action plan for your business.
How is Legacy 2019 different from other marketing conferences?
Legacy 2019 is a 2-day business marketing conference to be held on 6-7th June this year – 2019 in London.
In just 48 hours you will get inspired, better informed, challenged to see things in a new way and above all – create a plan for the second half of 2019. The plan will be tailored to YOU because you will create it by taking part in specially created intensive workshops and knowledge sharing sessions.
The goal of these workshops is…
• To help purpose-driven business builders get clear and build a sustainable business that is about profit and purpose;
• To provide a holistic framework for building a Legacy focused business which involves personal development (wellbeing and mindset) and business development (strategy, planning and business management) – key elements of being a successful entrepreneur.
Who is this conference for?
- Purpose-driven business creators and leaders who want clarity on what their next step in business should be and how to get there.
- Business owners who want the second half of 2019 to supersede the first and end the year (and decade) on a high.
- Business owners who don’t just want to pursue profit, they also want to pursue purpose.
Who are the speakers at Legacy 2019 and who’s hosting it?
All speakers have at least a decade’s experience on what they’re speaking on and have appeared on platforms such as TEDx, Huffington Post, Enterprise Nation and more.
- Goal Setting Strategist and Mindset Coach Janine Davis will show you how to set the goals for your next step in business in a way that you will achieve them, ensuring that you achieve more in the final 6 months of 2019 than you did in the first half.
- Chartered Marketer and Marketing Strategist Katrina Douglas will show you how to create the marketing plan you need for your next level in business and double the number of clients you attract.
- Entrepreneurial Coach and Mentor Kelly Baader will show you how to identify and leverage the profit style that best fits you so that you can make money in a way that feels authentic and true to who you are
- Wealth Mentor and Investor Dr Richard Obahor will show you how to make wise financial business decisions that will radically increase your financial success so that you won’t be one of the four in five businesses that fail in the first five years. Instead, your next step will contribute to your long-term success and the sustainability of your business
- Wellbeing Consultant Olivia Williams will ensure you are a fit for business physically and avoid overwhelm so that you have the energy and stamina to achieve more in 6 months than you have in the past year.
What can I expect from this marketing conference?
How do I register for the marketing conference?
Here are the details first:
Date: 6th & 7th June 2019
Venue: The Clayton Crown Hotel, London
Register for the conference here and get 10% off the regular ticket price as part of the fashion Insiders Community
If you have any questions about the conference, don’t hesitate to ask us in the comments below.
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!