Running a business, be it as a fashion entrepreneur or fully employed leader is not easy. Many business owners on a regular basis feel unclear, overwhelmed and find themselves struggling.
Are you trying to figure it all out alone and relying on Google, free downloads, and yet another webinar to save the day, only to end up even more confused and discouraged.
If you want to be 100% confident in your actions in business and want to give up on second-guessing yourself, then attending the Legacy 2019 Conference can be that spark you’ve been missing.
Over the course of 2 days, you can create an action plan for your business.
How is Legacy 2019 different from other marketing conferences?
Who is this conference for?
- Purpose-driven business creators and leaders who want clarity on what their next step in business should be and how to get there.
- Business owners who want the second half of 2019 to supersede the first and end the year (and decade) on a high.
- Business owners who don’t just want to pursue profit, they also want to pursue purpose.
Who are the speakers at Legacy 2019 and who’s hosting it?
- Goal Setting Strategist and Mindset Coach Janine Davis will show you how to set the goals for your next step in business in a way that you will achieve them, ensuring that you achieve more in the final 6 months of 2019 than you did in the first half.
- Chartered Marketer and Marketing Strategist Katrina Douglas will show you how to create the marketing plan you need for your next level in business and double the number of clients you attract.
- Entrepreneurial Coach and Mentor Kelly Baader will show you how to identify and leverage the profit style that best fits you so that you can make money in a way that feels authentic and true to who you are
- Wealth Mentor and Investor Dr Richard Obahor will show you how to make wise financial business decisions that will radically increase your financial success so that you won’t be one of the four in five businesses that fail in the first five years. Instead, your next step will contribute to your long-term success and the sustainability of your business
- Wellbeing Consultant Olivia Williams will ensure you are a fit for business physically and avoid overwhelm so that you have the energy and stamina to achieve more in 6 months than you have in the past year.