Fashion marketing for your brand is essential.
Having a great business idea alone is no longer enough. Building awareness of your brand via targeted fashion marketing is essential. But with so many channels and methods – marketing can seem overwhelming and easy to get lost in. If you don’t put a strategy in place and allow for overwhelm to take over – you either will waste your time trying various “things” with poor results or do nothing.
But…. with a little help and carefully planned strategy, you can do your marketing alone and without breaking the bank or getting into debt.
This master class will show you how to do your own marketing on a budget.
This event will cover essential elements needed for effective marketing and generating exposure for you and your brand.
- Understanding the fundamental principles of marketing
- How to promote services and product businesses
- How to use collaborations effectively to drive awareness and sales
- How to use traditional marketing methods in a digital world
- How to use social media strategically
- What tools you can use
- Common mistakes brands make which you should avoid
- How to create a strategic plan
Two-hour masterclass led by industry expert Frederica Boateng.
Book tickets to event here Event is scheduled to take place on 22nd June 2017 in Central London