The first seminar took place on Wednesday 11 March 2015 at Harrow Club.
The event was open to all fashion professionals who are thinking of starting their own fashion business, or who have recently started one.
The event aimed to provide attendees with the skills and information necessary to get ahead with your fashion business. We talked at length about Fashion Manufacturing for Startups.
The fashion industry is a tough market to succeed in. There are tools that you must use and strategies that you must enforce to ensure longevity. This seminar will equip you with the skills necessary to get ahead.
Founder of Fashion Insiders, Dessy Tsolova delivered her expertise on:
• What to look for in a factory partner
• Streamlining your manufacturing process
• Minimum order quantity and how to negotiate them
• Common mistakes when talking to a factory
• Quality control basics
• Sourcing factories overseas
• Spec sheets and tech packs.
There was an opportunity to network with fellow fashion professionals and an extensive question and answer session.
To attend future seminars and events, please subscribe to our mailbox.