How to Turn Fashion Deadstock Into Cash
Leftover stock in any shape or form is deadstock. Literally! It sits on a shelf, clothes rail, or under a table gathering dust. Yet – it cost you money, to begin with, to acquire.
We all know that … Cash is king.
Building a fashion brand and business is not for the faint-hearted. Money is always in short supply.
So if you have a lot of leftover stock, it would make sense that you try to convert it to money. Money that you can reinvest into your business.
But how do you do that? How do you convert stock no one wanted to buy originally into cash?
Should you even bother doing it?
This and more is the topic of this episode.
Tune in a discover:
- what type of brands accumulate leftover stock
- what problems and challenges deadstock cause for businesses
- 5 ways to dispose of your leftover stock
- Overstock is a symptom of a much larger problem.
- Ignoring an accumulating excess stock can lead to the demise of a business
- You can incorporate managing your excess stock as part of your sales strategy.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!