What sets successful businesses apart from the not-so-successful ones is not the money they had to begin with or the quality and the ideas they built a business upon, but their ability to identify and recover from mistakes.
In this episode, Dessy shares the three biggest mistakes she has identified that she’s made (repeatedly) over the years. They are mistakes many entrepreneurs make too and not even realize these small actions and thoughts are standing in their way.
Listen to this episode and discover:
– why is it important to charge for your products and services for day one of your business;
– why FOCUS is the name of the game if you want to succeed;
– why you should be careful of accepting “favours”
- If you are not charging for products and services, you are not collecting valuable data.
- You can’t ride two horses with one arse;
- Surround yourself with the right people, on the right operational terms.
- Don’t major the minors. Doing business is really simple and if you are struggling then you are most likely over-complicating on every level of being and doing.
About the host:
Dessy is the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands.
Fashion Insiders & Co
official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!