Lora Gene is the creative force and founder behind the eponymous womenswear brand Lora Gene.
What started organically has evolved into a true purpose-driven brand with a real focus on the customer and, in particular, the well-being and comfort of the many women who love the brand.
- how she got her start in the fashion industry;
- what are the mission and passion driving her creative process,
- why Lora is so passionate about sustainability;
- what she thinks the industry needs to do in order to see the sustainability agenda move forward and for real impact to be seen and felt;
- what is the problem with the way we – collectively – are approaching the narrative of creating a more sustainable fashion industry;
- how she is growing her brand and the next steps she is taking as a business;
- her advice to like-minded brands looking to make their way in the fashion industry and grow a sustainable brand and business;
… and much more.
- As a business, you should also want to serve people rather than just yourself.
- We must include more people from the supply chain talking about sustainable fashion. They are the ones who can actually make a difference.
- Entrepreneurship is about trying to do your job and change the world, one step at a time.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a *star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at email@example.com