Lora Gene is the creative force and founder behind the eponymous womenswear brand Lora Gene.
What started organically has evolved into a true purpose-driven brand with a real focus on the customer and, in particular, the well-being and comfort of the many women who love the brand.
- how she got her start in the fashion industry;
- what are the mission and passion driving her creative process,
- why Lora is so passionate about sustainability;
- what she thinks the industry needs to do in order to see the sustainability agenda move forward and for real impact to be seen and felt;
- what is the problem with the way we – collectively – are approaching the narrative of creating a more sustainable fashion industry;
- how she is growing her brand and the next steps she is taking as a business;
- her advice to like-minded brands looking to make their way in the fashion industry and grow a sustainable brand and business;
… and much more.
- As a business, you should also want to serve people rather than just yourself.
- We must include more people from the supply chain talking about sustainable fashion. They are the ones who can actually make a difference.
- Entrepreneurship is about trying to do your job and change the world, one step at a time.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
Discover more great content on YouTube
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!