If you want to do a great fashion marketing job for your brand and generate more sales, no matter the economic climate – you need to know what purpose your brand and products are servicing.
- Why should people buy your brands’ products and not a competitor?
- Why should they buy your brand or product right now?
- How would making such an unlikely choice relate to more sales for your fashion business?
This and more fashion marketing tips are explained in this latest instalment of the fashion Insiders & Co podcast.
Sarah Haran bag brand
Strategic Brand Positioning Program
- When you know your target audience well, as well as your product’s features and benefits, marketing becomes easy and effortless.
- Knowing how to appeal to your buyers’ needs and desires is crucial in being able to connect to them on an emotional level and compel them to take an action – aka make a purchase.
- People make buying choices on the basis of need or desire, price or functionality, and buy from someone they like as a person or from a brand they trust.
About the host:
Dessy is the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands.
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at [email protected]