If you are frustrated that your brand is not growing faster, you might be making one or more fashion brand positioning mistakes.
In this episode, Karolina Barnes is jumping in with Dessy and discussing what is “fashion brand positioning” and what are the most common mistakes brands make that is keeping them stuck.
Join the Strategic Brand Positioning Program waitlist or register to attend the FREE Masterclass on Brand Positioning HERE.
- Brand positioning is having a quick recall and knowing that a brand exists when a customer is in the mindset of purchasing something.
- 3 Brand mistakes identified each by Dessy & Karolina
- To have a lifetime customer, keep variety of prices and keep it creative.
- Brand positioning statement – who your customer is, what is your product offering, what is the benefit to the customer. Re-visit it
- Capturing the attention of your audience through visuals. The analogy of visual merchandising to website.
About the host:
Dessy is the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands.
Fashion Insiders & Co
official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at email@example.com
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!