No matter how long you may have been in the fashion industry and the level of success you have as a business, if you are a product-based brand you will be having manufacturing problems somewhere along the line. Often these challenges are self-inflicted and can to a great degree prevented if proper selection and checks were made at the beginning – when the designer or founder was looking to select a manufacturer to work with.
Part 1 of this topic covers mistakes made at the startup level. Listen to episode 24 here for more tips and know-how.
- Discover what are the three core manufacturing sins most creative entrepreneurs make, that cause them so much terrible further on;
- Learn how to approach in the right way the selection of manufacturers to work with;
- Discover why being in the right head-space is essential when it comes to manufacturing your products.
- Take your time and do not make rushed decisions;
- Check your motivation and ego before making a decision and entering into a contractual relationship
- Ensure you look internally within your brand for what is leading to challenges and problems and not only blame the manufacturer you work with.
Fashion Manufacturing Mastery Online Program for Fashion startups and growth-stage fashion brands: https://www.fashioninsiderstraining.com/fmm
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at [email protected]