Launching and growing a fashion brand is a lonely process. Particularly as a solo founder going to market and growing a premium purpose-driven brand.
Today’s episode is unusual in as much as it is a recording of a live coaching session with one such fashion female founder – Joanna Blein – founder of Feel Good Couture premium clothing brand for women suffering from skin conditions. Helping her reframe her challenges and challenging her to also make subtle changes and innovate within her own business is how growth takes place.
– How the realization that her ideal customer profile is not perfect is leading Joanna to a deeper niche down and a better understanding of the brand value proposition;
– What is stopping Joanna to connect on a deeper level with her ideal customer and generate more sales;
– How to grow her brand beyond clothing and reach more potential clients;
– How her current pricing structure is preventing her from selling more;
– Where she needs to focus in order to grow further and faster her brand and impact she is looking to create on a bigger arena.
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
Register for the Strategic Brand Positioning Program FREE Masterclass and discover the secrets stopping independent small brands from generating more sales and creating a bigger impact.
Discover more by reading: How to Grow your Fashion Business by Stepping Outside the Box
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at [email protected]