Knowing how to speak to investors is what every entrepreneur must know. Funding the growth of your fashion business eventually will require you to raise capital. Inspired by watching a creative jewellery duo pitch the investors on Dragons Den, this is a follow-up episode to episode 30.
In this episode we demystify the world of finance, in particular, what do investors look for when considering a business to invest in.
- What investors look for when considering to invest any amount of money;
- What are the key metrics and numbers to know;
- Why being comfortable with discussing numbers is important;
- How to speak to investors if you are not confident with numbers;
- How to present to investors.
The Workbench pitch at Dragons Den.
Fashion Insiders & Co
official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/
Discover more great content on YouTube
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at email@example.com
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!