Inspired by watching a creative jewelry duo pitch the investors on Dragons Den, this is a follow-up episode to episode 30.
In this episode we demystify the world of finance, in particular, what do investors look for when considering a business to invest in.
- What investors look for when considering to invest any amount of money;
- What are the key metrics and numbers to know;
- Why being comfortable with discussing numbers is important;
- How to speak to investors if you are not confident with numbers;
- How to present to investors.
The Workbench pitch at Dragons Den.