Creating a successful fashion business means that you need to focus on creating a sustainable fashion brand business.
Creating a sustainable fashion brand business means that you need to know the fundamentals of creating, building, growing, and scaling a business.
In this second instalment (see ep.30 for Part 1) of a conversation with business consultant Darryl Bannon we delve into:
- What is the difference between “growth” and “scale” when it comes to building a thriving sustainable fashion brand business?
- Why it is important to have people of value in your business and to document and create systems;
- What holds fashion brands up when they think they are ready to bring in investors onboard?
- What you need to be aware of when building a sustainable fashion brand business.
- Why pre-sale is a good business model to develop.
- Are all successful brands really “successful”? What are some of the signs that some brands may be struggling and all is not well?
- How brands stay relevant to new generations of customers;
- Can you grow a successful business if you are not profitable as a business?
… and much more.