Everything Leads to Something with Luxury Accessories Fashion Brand Furious Goose
Meet Patrick Morrison – a trained artist, turned branding and graphic design consultant, turned chief of Everything at Furious Goose – a luxury silk scarf and accessories fashion brand.
Over the last five-plus years of growing his business and even personal brand, he has mastered the light-hearted approach to growing a brand and found a happy medium of working hard and enjoying the success and opportunities that come as a result of his hard work even harder.
In this episode discover:
- What made Patrick launch his brand and why he chose scarves;
- Why he manufactures in the UK and how this helped him launch and grow his brand;
- What manufacturing challenges he experienced and how he manages the manufacturing process;
- What is his sales model and how he is building his luxury accessories fashion brand
- How he has used the wholesale retail method as a strategy to grow his business
- Why PR is challenging “nut to crack”
- How to network and build relationships strategically
- What he will do differently if he started all over again
- What was the biggest mistake he made that he wouldn’t make again
- The importance of having your brand coherent across all touchpoints and the role it plays in advertising
Connect with Patrick and discover the Furious Goose luxury accessories fashion brand:
Further suggested reading:
Offshore manufacturing vs local manufacturing: What is the right manufacturing location for your brand?
More Invaluable Fashion Insiders Resources:
Fashion Insiders & Co
official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at email@example.com
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!