Uncover Your Money Blocks & Grow Your Creativity & Wealth with Polly Alexandre
Polly Alexandre started her professional career in the fashion industry, but that was just the beginning… She soon realised that as much as she loved fashion, perhaps the job she was doing wasn’t the right one for her. Perhaps there were other ways in which she can be creative and earn a living.
With every new job she got, she faced money blocks and mindset blocks and overcoming them for herself catapulted her into becoming a success coach to other creatives and helping them succeed just as she had.
In this fascinating episode discover more about:
- How Polly got in and out of the fashion industry;
- How she got featured in Martha Stewart magazine as a wedding photographer;
- How she became a success coach for creative entrepreneurs and what it means to be one;
- What are the most common money blocks creatives face –
- How your DNA is affected by past ancestral stories we bring into this lifetime;
- …and much more.
- When we shift what we believe we are worthy of we attract opportunities and money.
- If you change what you think feel and believe about money – that’s when things change for the better.
- Money is always available.
- Learn how to handle different opinions and criticism. One in 10 people will just not like you – so learn to believe in yourself, strengthen your self worth and focus on the things that are working
- The world needs more creative people. They bring richness, beauty, and wealth to the world.
- Take a stand for the “AND”
Connect with Polly via:
Get Polly’s freebie: https://bit.ly/E49freebie
If you’re interested in the topic of mindset and what is holding creatives back, we have more for you. Discover how perfectionism is robbing you of success.
About the Podcast Host:
Dessy is the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands.
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5*star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!