Most creative brand founders inexperienced in business observe and emulate how others do it. However, so much can be missed and left invisible to a trained eye.
In this episode, you’ll discover how to add to your collection range strategically and by taking a lesser risk. Growth can come from many sources and not everything you can offer as a product under the label of your brand must be completely new and designed and made by you alone.
Thinking and acting strategically with an end outcome in mind is the secret sauce many successful brand founders utilise successfully and use later as leverage to faster and bigger gains and growth. You can too!
Listen to this episode and discover:
- Discover the four Hybrid Collection Co-creation opportunities available to anyone in the fashion industry.
- Why using external sources (aka Hybrid Collection Co-creation) to add to your already existing range can be a smart move.
- How to know what to use and when to use Hybrid Collection Co-creation opportunities.
- Hybrid co-creation opportunities allow for low-risk, maximum gains experimentation.
- There is more than one way to grow your product range and fast track the growth of your brand.
- You don’t have to choose this or that. The fashion business is not black or white. You can have both – this AND that.
Join the waitlist HERE and be the first to know when Fashion Collections That Sell training opens for enrolment. Discover how to create a steady flow of supply and demand for your fashion business.
- Get your copy of the Become A Fashion Insider book here: Amazon UK | Amazon USA and all other international outlets of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones and other online booksellers.
About the Podcast Host:
Dessy is the author of Become a Fashion Insider book and the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands. (Buy the book here: https://amzn.to/35wo2y9 )
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 *star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at insider(at)fashioninsiders(dot)co
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!