Have you seen a skyscraper built on top of a cluster of smaller houses and buildings? No, right? Not possible of course – we all know that.
So why are so many creative and fashion brand founders expecting to build and grow a financially successful business based on poorly laid foundations?
You may or may not agree with me, but your product range and fashion collection is the backbone and skeleton of your fashion business. If there are cracks and missing bones – you will not be able to move, be agile and quite frankly operate for any meaningful length of time.
Yet most brand founders and creatives do exactly that. They pay for marketing courses and services to improve their websites, hire marketing help, pay for social media ads…and still don’t get the results they desire.
All the while – the problem is in plain sight. It is hiding in your lack of a proper cohesive and functional product range and fashion collection.
Just because you have great products – doesn’t mean you have a strong fashion collection.
Just because you have what you call a “collection” doesn’t mean it is.
Just because your “collections” are popular – it doesn’t mean they are commercially strong enough to support your plan how to grow your brand and business.
Have you considered what it might be costing your business to have a range of products that are not maximising the potential of your vision?
I can tell you exactly what you may be doing wrong, but I will let you discover by simply listening to this podcast episode:
Listen to this episode and discover:
- The two aspects your collection ranges must have in order to work harder for your brand and convert more sales;
- The three types of audience you are encountering when marketing
- The importance of having various price points within your range;
- What is the most important goal product collections must accomplish;
- and so much more….
- A successful fashion collection needs to recognise and address the three types of audience you are dealing with at any point in time.
- Customers need the right amount of choice in order to make a purchase – not too much and not too little.
- Price diversity within your range allows for customers at different points of their customer journey to convert.
Join the waitlist HERE and be the first to know when Fashion Collections That Sell training opens for enrolment. Discover how to create a steady flow of supply and demand for your fashion business.
- Get your copy of the Become A Fashion Insider book here: Amazon UK | Amazon USA and all other international outlets of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones and other online booksellers.
About the Podcast Host:
Dessy is the author of Become a Fashion Insider book and the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands. (Buy the book here:
*** If you would like to book a powerful Breakthrough Power Hour and work through a challenge or strategize how to launch or grow your fashion business, book an hour with Dessy here***
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 *star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at insider(at)fashioninsiders(dot)co
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!