Most creative brand founders and designers overestimate the importance of individual products and design elements and hugely underestimate the importance of having cohesive fashion collections.
In fact – most creative brand founders do not understand what “cohesive” means in terms of a fashion collection structure.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- The three key areas most brand founders face challenges that prevent them from seeing steady business growth;
- What having cohesive fashion collections means [13:00m]
- The importance of focusing on the “evolution” of your product ranges and not having a mini “revolution” every time you launch;
- How a cohesive fashion collections range can help grow your brand from a customer point of view;
- and so much more….
- Cohesive Fashion Collections building is about evolution and not revolution.
- Collections must look like families and the products within them look like they belong together.
- Successful brands know how to create and cultivate loyal repeat customers.
- Get your copy of the Become A Fashion Insider book here: Amazon UK | Amazon USA and all other international outlets of Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Waterstones and other online booksellers.
- Join the waitlist HERE and be the first to know when Fashion Collections That Sell training opens for enrolment. Discover how to create a steady flow of supply and demand for your fashion business.
About the Podcast Host:
Dessy is the author of Become a Fashion Insider book and the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands. (Buy the book here:
*** If you would like to book a powerful Breakthrough Power Hour and work through a challenge or strategize how to launch or grow your fashion business, book an hour with Dessy here***
Fashion Insiders & Co
official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 *star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at insider(at)fashioninsiders(dot)co
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!