If you have a fashion brand chances are at some point or right now you might be wondering why you are not selling – at all or more of your products.
It is very common for new brands to launch and sell nothing for a long time. Imagine having spent months and years working on your brand and a vast amount of time and money and then silence. No traffic to your website, no sales…and everyone you ask telling you how nice your product is. This is the reality for many newly launched brands.
Then a few years later – you are not selling enough – you know you can sell more but why is it not happening?
The answer for many is simple and hiding in plain sight.
Listen to this episode and discover:
- The four reasons why you may not be making any sales;
- What could be wrong if you are NOT making any ales at all?
- What can be the reason behind not selling MORE?
- Why conventional marketing is not working as efficiently for fashion brands?
- Why marketers are wrong to speak of multiple ideal client profiles and why you really ONLY have one.
- Why do you need to tailor your marketing to the three types of customers you will have at any one time?
- and much, much more…
Discover more about Fashion Collections That Sell training opened for enrolment now. Discover how to create a steady flow of supply and demand for your fashion business – join us here: https://www.fashioninsiderstraining.com/fcts
About the Podcast Host:
Dessy is the author of Become a Fashion Insider book and the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands. (Buy the book here: https://amzn.to/35wo2y9 )
Discover more great content on our YouTube channel.
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a 5 *star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at insider(at)fashioninsiders(dot)co
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!