“Sustainability” is on everyone’s lips and brains, yet almost everyone calling their brand “sustainable” fashion brand is effectively “greenwashing”. Regardless of the size, regardless of what and how much they are doing.
If you are working on launching your brand or already in business and calling your brand “sustainable” then you need to stop and hear this episode of the podcast.
In this episode, we cover the following:
– what it means to be “sustainable”fashion brand?
– can any fashion brand and the fashion industry be truly sustainable?
– what it means to be a sustainable fashion brand?
– how to be “sustainable” authentically
– how to grow your brand the right way
- Sustainability is not new and is not easy to achieve. It is a complex issue and it requires a holistic approach and strategic execution.
- No one brand can be 100% sustainable.
- Radical transparency is better than sustainability.
About the host:
Dessy is the founder of Fashion Insiders & Co – an online platform supporting fashion and creative entrepreneurs who are in the process of launching and growing purpose-driven brands.
Fashion Insiders & Co firstname.lastname@example.org
official website: http://fashioninsiders.co/
Discover more great content on YouTube
If you enjoyed this episode, please leave us a *star* rating and a review on iTunes – it helps us get this podcast discovered by more listeners just like yourself. Thank you.
To submit any questions or get in touch with topic suggestions, write to us at email@example.com
Become a Fashion Insider
Join thousands of other fashionpreneurs and get excited about your inbox again!